Monday, February 8, 2010

I know it's wrong, but I still love...


It is Love Week at Trespass and I asked some film enthusiasts to look deep inside their artistic souls and let out their darkest filmic secrets. Taking the immortal words of Millie Jackson - ‘if loving you is wrong, I don’t want to be right’ as our mantra - it is time to find out who and/or what these movie-buffs know is so wrong, but can’t help loving anyway…

Here are my picks-


I know they’re cheesy, but I still love Hollywood teen romance versions of Shakespeare.


I know they are completely formulaic, but I still love films about dancing; Footloose, Breakin’, Fame, Step Up, Centre Stage, and many many more.


I know it’s wrong, but I still love the soundtrack to Lost Boys. ‘Oh I still believe (insert saxophone playing)’



Head over to Trespass to read the full list